Does your boyfriend still make fart jokes? There's a reason for that...unfortunately.
A new study commissioned by Nickelodeon UK has found that men don't reach maturity until they reach the age of 43.
Women, on the other hand, mature 11 years earlier -- at the age of 32.
Eighty per cent of the women surveyed believed that men "never stop being childish." And that's not a good thing. Three out of 10 women who took the survey admitted that they have ended a relationship with a partner due to his perceived immaturity.
The study released a list of the 30 most common immature activities displayed by men:
1. Finding their own farts and burps hilarious
2. Eating fast food at 2:00am
3. Playing videogames
4. Driving too fast or 'racing' another car at the lights or on the motorway
5. Snickering a bit at rude words
6. Driving with loud music
7. Playing practical jokes
8. Trying to beat children at games and sport
9. Staying silent during an argument
10. Not being able to cook simple meals
11. Re-telling the same silly jokes and stories when with friends
12. Don't like talking about themselves/ having proper conversations
13. Hating books/reading because of short attention span/they're boring
14. Doing crazy dance moves
15. Mom still doing their washing
16. Having their Mom still make them breakfast/any meal
17. Wearing sneakers to night clubs
18. Owning a skateboard or BMX bike
19. Not eating vegetables
20. Changing jobs regularly
21. Getting too excited over bachelor parties
22. Sometimes trying to do wheelies/stunts on their bike
23. Driving a modified car or one with a loud exhaust/boy racer
24. Showing off about how girls are attracted to them
25. Wearing pajamas, specifically cartoon pajamas
26. Using pick up lines
27. Showing off about protein shakes/weight-lifting/how much they 'lift'
29. Wearing saggy-crotched jeans
30. Having a cartoon bedspread
Source: The Vancouver Sun
Photo credit: Flickr.com/Anton Rehrl
Posted Tuesday, June 18th 2013 @ 11am