1. Worn the shoes she knew she A) could not walk in for more than 2 blocks and B) was going to regret come midnight, only to begin begging people for piggyback rides or contemplating risking tetanus and going barefoot.
2. Thinking to herself, “Yay! I’m not pregnant!” during that time of the month, even though she hadn’t even had the requisite sex necessary to facilitate said peggo eggo.
3. Called in sick to work because of her period.
4. Rechecked a crush’s tweets, Facebook timeline, or Instagram feed to make sure she didn’t accidentally like anything while creeping.
5. Done the thing where you just sorta smudge and smear the makeup you forgot to take off the night before (oops!) around with fresh makeup and call it a “lived-in smoky eye.”
6. Handed her phone to a friend and said, “here, you do it,” when it comes to crafting the perfect text to a romantic interest.
7. Freaked out because she was a full 40 minutes late to take her birth control pill because ohmygodmyphonewasonsilentandIdidnthearthealarm.
8. Coveted a pair of shoes 100,000 miles outside of her price range.
9. Paired up her first name with her favorite celebrity’s last name, because hey, a girl can dream.
10. Done mental gymnastics to make sure that 8 hours has not yet passed, thereby reassuring herself that she has not, in fact, contracted TSS.
see the full list here:
PHOTOS: Pop Pics