Roll out of bed and join fellow Royal Wedding Watchers to witness the wedding of the year (because it's a lot more fun with likeminded friends than sitting alone in the dark on your laptop) on Saturday, May 19 at InFlorEscence Chicago 1001 N. Western from 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. To get your tickets, all you have to do is register HERE! Space is limited. Reserve your seat for $10 (no alcohol)/$15 (alcohol) with all proceeds going to the YWCA Metropolitan Chicago.
To get $5 off, use promo code SHELLY.
Will Meghan include the traditional sprig of myrtle in her bouquet? V-neck or high neck? The betting board is just one of the activities you can expect with the winner taking home British designer Stanley Chow's limited edition Royal Rosé Teacup Set created by Strongbow Cider.
Also on the docket:
- Sweet, breakfast treats from Top Chef alum Malika Ameen.
- A floral booth photo opp with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle (the cardboard edition).
- All guests will go home with one of Essie's top-selling bridal shades.
- Coffee by Passion House.
- With commentary from media personality Jessica Vacco-Bolaños and Showbiz Shelly of 1035KissFM.
- Wedding and royal experts will be on hand to answer questions.
- With more surprises to come
By the way, it's also been announced you can watch the Royal Wedding in theaters as well. Click HERE for more info.