As medical marijuana and weed infused foods become more commonplace, the need to be a better parent has also increased. Plain and simple, don't leave your recreational drugs around the house where your kids can get to them! This family learned that the hard way. A 5th grader in Albuquerque, NM had no clue what she was handing out to her classmates. Both students and teachers knew there was a problem immediately. Thankfully the authorities were called in a timely manner and none of the students were harmed. Check out the full story here.
Content Goes Here