Select pharmacy chains in Illinois have waived their delivery fees. In an effort to encourage at risk customers to stay home, pharmacy chains are giving free delivery for customers with qualifying medications. See the list below:
- Albertsons/Safeway:Albertsons chains with pharmacies, including Safeway, will waive delivery fees for same-day and next-day prescription deliveries, as well as for mail deliveries, until May 1, 2020. Most rush deliveries (one- and two-hour) are excluded.
- CVS Pharmacy:Free one-to-two-day delivery of prescription medicine is encouraged for high-risk customers until May 1, 2020.
- Kinney Drugs:For customers who are not feeling well, free delivery of prescriptions and products such as over-the-counter medications, household supplies and pantry items is available.
- Rite Aid:Home delivery is available upon request and the company will waive delivery fees. Customers should contact their local Rite Aid pharmacist for details. Controlled substances or refrigerated medications are not eligible.
- Walgreens:The chain is waiving delivery fees for all eligible prescriptions. Customers should speak with a pharmacist to confirm prescription eligibility. Essential household items such as cleaning and medical supplies are available for purchase at the pharmacy drive-through.
CLICK HERE for more!