A new list has arrived of the best pizza places in Chicago and a few local staples did not make it on the Top 10!
In a new list from Tasting Table, Chicago pizza joints were ranked from No. 1 to No. 10, though classic chains like Lou Malnati's and Giordano's did not make the cut.
"While every Chicagoan has their favorite style of pizza from their favorite restaurant — and maybe multiple favorite styles from multiple favorite restaurants — there are still some pizzas that reign supreme in the hearts and minds of Chicago's heartiest eaters," Tasting Table wrote.
Here's the list and corresponding neighborhoods or suburbs:
- Pequod's: Lincoln Park
- Spacca Napoli: Ravenswood
- Vito & Nick's: Ashburn
- Marie's Pizza & Liquors: Mayfair
- Paulie Gee's: Logan Square, Wicker Park
- Piece Brewery and Pizzeria: Wicker Park
- Middle Brow Bungalow: Palmer Square
- Burt's Place: suburban Morton Grove
- Robert's Pizza & Dough Company: Streeterville
- Phil's Pizza: Bridgeport
No Lou Malnati's?! Would you agree with this list?