There are a bunch of new food items you can get at Cubs and White Sox game:
New ballpark food for White Sox fans at Guaranteed Rate Field:
- Froman’s Cheddar Pierogis: These golden-brown cheddar and potato pierogis are served with grilled onions and "back by popular demand," a blog post from the team says
- Rainbow cone: Sliced, not scooped, and in five ice cream different flavors, the Chicago tradition is perfect for those hot summer games.
- Horchata Churro Milkshake: A cinnamon horchata-style milkshake with a fried churro, chocolate sauce drizzle, whip cream and a cherry on top.
- Pretzel-Wrapped Bratwurst: Can't decide between a brat and a pretzel? Now you don't need to. You can just eat a quarter-pound bratwurst, wrapped in a sea-salted pretzel dough.
- Beer from BuckleDown Brewing, Sketchbook Brewing Company, Spiteful Brewing Taproom
New ballpark food for Cubs fans at Wrigley Field:
- The Twisted Tater: Why eat plain old fries when you could eat a crispy spiral potato skewer with dill pickle dip on the side?
- Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich: The name says it all: a breaded chicken breast dipped in Nashville hot sauce with coleslaw, and bread and butter pickles
- Smoked Brisket Sandwich: Smoked low and slow, this Lillie Q's beef brisket sandwich on a hoagie roll is dipped in barbecue au jus and topped with giardiniera
- Maxwell Street Style Pork Chop Sandwich: Giving hot dogs everywhere a run for the money: A seasoned pork cutlet with mustard, and caramelized onions
Yum! You can get more below!