According to a new study, here is the list of top the 10 songs that will make you really happy!
“Good Vibrations” by The Beach Boys tops the charts as the song that makes people happiest, according to a university professor’s scientific formula.
To create a happy song, Dr. Bonshor believes the combination of a major key, 7th chords, 137 BPM, strong beat, four beats in every bar, and a verse-chorus-verse-chorus structure is a sure-fire way to produce a happy beat. It should also have a short intro, repeated riffs, high volume, bright tone, and a mix of predictability and surprise.
Here is the full list according to this formula!
1. “Good Vibrations” by The Beach Boys
2. “I Got You” (I Feel Good) by James Brown
3. “House of Fun” by Madness
4. “Get the Party Started” by P!nk
5. “Uptown Girl” by Billy Joel
6. “Sun Is Shining” by Bob Marley
7. “I Get Around” by The Beach Boys
8. “YMCA” by Village People
9. “Waterloo” by ABBA
10. “September” by Earth, Wind & Fire