Today is Pi Day! So get some deals on your favorite pies! Lol.
Today is mathematicians' favorite holiday! Pi Day 2023, which falls on Tuesday, March 14, is an annual holiday devoted to celebrating the one and only true magic number: π. Sure, pi is 3.14, a mathematical constant, never-ending, the circumference-to-diameter ratio of a circle — you know the drill. But it is also the perfect excuse to indulge in pies of all sorts, thanks to the restaurants and bakeries who celebrate the fun holiday by offering deals, discounts and freebies.
- Papa John's: Papa John's rewards members can buy one regular-priced large pizza, and get a second large one-topping pizza for $3.14.
- Whole Foods Market: Customize an oven-baked pizza through the iOS Whole Foods app starting at $2.99.
- 7-Eleven: Get a large pizza for $3.14 on Pi Day. You must sign up for 7Rewards or download the 7-Eleven app to get the deal.
And if you have more of a sweet tooth:
- Milk Bar: For a limited time, buy a milk bar pie at full price to receive a Chocolate Birthday Truffle three-pack for just $3.14.
- Goldbelly: Goldbelly's annual Pi Day Sale is here, meaning you can get up to 31.4% off your favorite regional pie—from Florida Key Lime pies to Texas trash pies.
HERE is the full rundown!