It's almost the most wonderful time of the year! The 103.5 KISSFM Jingle Ball Presented by Capital One is returning to celebrate the holiday season, and the lineups are epic.
Taking place on December 7th at Allstate Arena in Chicago, the season's most spectacular music event will feature a star-studded lineup of artists including Doja Cat, Lil Nas X, Black Eyed Peas, Saweetie, AJR, Tate McRae, Bazzi, and Dixie D'Amelio.
- At around age 11, she took up organized break dancing and danced in a crew in Los Angeles.
- Doja holds three top 20 hits on the pop charts from Planet Her: “Kiss Me More,” featuring SZA, “You Right” with The Weeknd and “Need to Know.”
Lil Nas X
- The rapper sent a track off of Montero to Nicki Minaj, but she didn’t get back to him. He recently revealed that the song was “Industry Baby” featuring Jack Harlow.
- Lil Nas X released a children’s book called C is for Country. Upon its release, the book ranked at number 8 for children’s books worldwide.
Black Eyed Peas
- Their latest album, Translation, features 10 collaborations — more than any other Black Eyed Peas album.
- Their 2003 single "Where Is the Love?" topped the charts in 13 countries, including the United Kingdom, where it lasted seven weeks at number one and went on to become the country's best-selling single of the year.
- Saweetie has quite a few famous family members. Actress Gabrielle Union and producer Zaytoven are her cousins, while her uncle is rapper MC Hammer. Meanwhile, her grandfather is Willie Harper, a linebacker for the San Francisco 49ers in the 70s.
- She began writing music at 14-years-old.
- In 2006, the brothers started busking in NYC’s Central Park and Washington Square Park.
- Band member Ryan Met shared AJR's "I'm Ready" with several different celebs via Twitter. “Chandelier” singer Sia noticed and informed her management, who is now AJR's co-manager.
- During Justin Bieber's Purpose World Tour, he held auditions for fans to join him on stage in each city. Tate McRae was picked to perform with him in Canada when she was 12 years old.
- She competed in So You Think You Can Dance: Next Generation when she was 13-years-old and placed third.
- Bazzi used former social media platform, Vine, to build his initial following and became one of the first big stars on the app with 1.5 million followers by the time he finished high school.
- The singer has fostered dogs a lot, but he doesn’t have any of his own.
- Dixie, who has studied drama since she was a child, had her professional acting debut this year in the Brat TV series, Attaway General, as Georgia.
- Dixie has been candid about her mental health on social media. Her song, “Be Happy” is less about actually being cheerful, and more about accepting the fact that you do not have to be happy and positive all the time.