As part of the entry requirements for iHeartRadio KISS FM Jingle Ball, all ticket holders must provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test (within 48 hours) in order to enter.
- iHeartRadio has partnered with CLEAR to utilize the Health Pass feature, to provide easy proof of COVID-related health insights for faster entry. To get started, download the CLEAR app and enroll for free here:
- For the most efficient entry possible, all ticket holders age 14 and up should sign up for CLEAR to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test (within 48 hours) in order to enter the iHeartRadio Jingle Ball
- If you have any questions about enrolling in CLEAR, please reach out to email@example.com or tap “Get In Touch” in the app for assistance.
- Full instructions on how to complete your Health Pass see below:
1) Download the CLEAR app and tap the white Health Pass tile
2) Tap ‘Events’ and the ‘iHeartRadio Jingle Ball’ tile and select where you will be attending
3) Easily enroll or verify your identity with a quick selfie
4) Follow the prompts to verify your proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test
5) Before you arrive, reopen the Health Pass tile and produce your pass. Green is good to go! Be ready to show security for faster entry.