Have you ever seen Kim Kardashian and caught yourself thinking, "Lord! What does this woman do to get her butt looking like that?" I can't be the only one...
Kardashian recently attributed her bangin' bod to her trainer, Melissa Alcantara, who can be better known on Instagram as fitgurlmel.
Well, thanks to the workout gods, our question has finally been answered! Ms. "fitgurlmel" has finally shared her tried and true exercises that help keep her clients' behind in top shape. For a Kim K inspired leg and glute workout, give this routine a go.
1. Walking Lunges - 4 sets of 20 reps
2. Elevated Glute Bridge - 4 sets of 20 reps
3. Elevated Goblet Squat - 4 sets of 12-20 reps
4. Glute Kickback - 5 sets of 50 reps
5. Bulgarian Split Squat - 4 sets of 12 reps
6. Dumbbell Hamstring Curl - 4 sets of 12 reps
If you're unfamiliar with any of those exercises, click here. Or you can quickly watch how Melissa does each exercise in her post below.
Melissa does remind readers though that your diet is one part of the equation that you cannot neglect when trying to trim fat and shape up. If you're interested in picking the brain of Kim's trainer or having her construct your new workout routine, you can 100% do so without breaking the bank, check her out here.