No denying the Kardashian family has built an empire but just how much is each individual family member worth? Harper's Bazaar dove a little deeper into that question to bring us the lump sums attached to each Keeping Up With The Kardashians' name.
So which Kardashian sister is worth the most? To much surprise, the middle sister Kim is not the wealthiest, it's actually the youngest family member, Kylie Jenner. Forbes recently reported Kylie is worth a jaw-dropping $900 million. The beauty-mogul charges $1 million dollars per Instagram post alone!
2. Kim Kardashian-West pulls in $350 million. Between endorsements and stipends from Keeping Up With The Kardashians' and her KKW Beauty-line, she's definitely not hurting.
3. Here's a shocker, number 3 on the list is Caitlyn Jenner! Caitlyn claims $100 million. She has made most of her money through her appearances on Keeping Up With The Kardashians' and Life As Cait! She also published a memoir and has begun public speaking.
4. Right below Caitlyn is momager Kris Jenner. The executive producer is worth $60 million. Her main job is to negotiate deals for her children but even she has her own set of endorsements like Fendi.
5. My favorite Kardashian sister, Khloe Kardashian. Khloes' price tag rings up at $40 million.
To round out the list is:
6. Kourtney Kardashian - $35 million
7. Kylie Jenner - $18 million
8. Rob Kardashian - $10 million