Home Union has come out with a list of the best cities for families to live in.
They based their decision on housing affordability and school quality
Blue Springs, Missouri, a suburb of Kansas City, tops the list for the second consecutive year with schools that get an 88.5% rating, and housing that averages about $159,700.
Aurora, IL made the list at #5, with schools that get an 81.9% rating, and housing that averages about $168,000.
Top Ten Best Places For Families To Live
(click here for the complete list)
- Blue Springs, MO (suburb of Kansas City)
- Tuttle, OK (Oklahoma City)
- Fenton, MO (St. Louis)
- Boca Raton, FL (Palm Beach)
- Aurora, IL (Chicago)
- Brownsburg, IN (Indianapolis)
- Cranberry Township, PA (Pittsburgh)
- Broadview Heights, OH (Cleveland)
- Horsham, PA (Philadelphia)
- Buford, GA (Atlanta)