Some companies tried to pull fast ones on people for April Fools’ Day. Google, Sprint, T-Mobile, Burger King and more were some that participated in pranking their costumers.
1. Where’s Waldo in Google Maps Google Maps went on the fun side for April Fools’ Day with a playable “Where’s Waldo” game. Waldo pops out and beckons you to find him and his friends across the globe.
2. Sprint Magic Ball Sprint unveiled the Magic Ball for April Fools’ Day. It’s a soccer ball that can do everything their cell-boosting Magic box device can, but you can also kick it around and even take it to the moon.
3. T-Mobile Sidekicks T-Mobile took its April Fools' inspiration from its classic Sidekick phone that flipped open horizontally for access to a tiny keyboard. The company bills its new Sidekicks as the world's first smartshoephone. The laces are earphones, there's a screen on the bottom of one shoe and speakers on the other.
4. Chocolate Whopper Burger King introduced the Chocolate Whopper, featuring a cake bun, flame-grilled chocolate patty, white chocolate rings, candied blood oranges and vanilla frosting.
5. Roku Happy Streaming Socks Roku has an answer to the problem of not wanting to touch your remote. Happy Streaming Socks have motion sensors that let you swipe to browse, tap to select and click your heels to play.