A few Chicago spots are the best restaurants according to Yelp!
Chicagoans don’t have to travel far to experience one of the most highly-rated restaurants in the country. That’s because the city is home to not one, but two restaurants on Yelp’s “Top 100 US Restaurants 2022.”
The ninth annual list seeks to highlight some of Yelp’s highest-rated eateries, based on suggestions provided by Yelp users from coast to coast. This year, restaurants from 35 different states and Washington, D.C. made the cut, with cuisines ranging from Afghan to Vietnamese and everything in between.
In the Windy City, that list includes Oriole in the West Loop, which claimed the #4 spot, and 016 Restaurant and Sandwich Shop in Lincoln Square, which cracked the top quarter at #25.
Here is the rest of the Top 10:
The country’s top 10 restaurants in America, as judged by Yelp and Yelp’s reviewers, are below.
- Cocina Madrigal — Phoenix, Arizona
- Aracosia-McLean — McLean, Virginia
- Fermentation Farm — Costa Mesa, California
- Oriole — Chicago, Illinois
- Bird Bird Biscuit — Austin, Texas
- Jackrabbit Filly — Charleston, South Carolina
- Junkyard Bistro — Salmon, Idaho
- The Goodwich — Las Vegas, Nevada
- OSH Restaurant & Grill — Nashville, Tennessee
- The Riv — The Dalles, Oregon
See the full list HERE!