A teen has now gone viral after accidentally swallowing his dog's squeak toy:
A teen is turning what could have been a serious matter into something hilarious after becoming a human squeaky toy, making the emergency room and the internet laugh.
The mishap that went viral on TikTok happened when 13-year-old Johnathan Serrano told ABC News's Lionel Moise that he swallowed a dog toy by accident while he was bothering his mom instead of getting ready for a camping trip, landing him in the ER.
Lol. Watch more below!