Wrigley Field has announced new food and drink items that will be added to their menu this baseball season!
The big ticket items the Cubs announced are a Small Cheval burger stand opening in the bleachers, and the “NÜTRL Zone”ー an outdoor terrace that will offer concessions created in partnership with NÜTRL vodka seltzers. The NÜTRL Zone will be on top of the upcoming DraftKings Sportsbook.
In addition, the Cubs announced the following new concessions:
– Crispy Chicken Bao Bun: Crispy chicken thigh, Thai chili sauce, baby arugula, cucumber and carrot on a bao bun.
– Greek Loaded Fries: Gyro meat, feta cheese, Kalamata olives, tomatoes, red onions, pepperoncini and feta cream sauce on a bed of crispy steak fries in a souvenir helmet.
– Burger Brat: Split bratwurst filled with brat-seasoned ground beef, cheddar cheese, yellow mustard and sauerkraut on a brioche bun.
– Crispy Chicken Torta: Homestyle crispy chicken, mayo ancho cabbage, cotija cheese on a torta roll.
– Quesabirria: Barbacoa, Spanish onions, Chihuahua cheese on a crispy flour tortilla with ancho chili sauce.
– Souvenir Beer Bat: 26 oz. souvenir cup can be filled with beer selection
Ok, a lot of these sounds yummy.